Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Social Networking

I write this social networking post for intermezzo…..

I know lots of my friends like blogging, getting involves on certain forum, or else on the internet. Some of them do it for money (because they are truly internet marketers) and lots of them just for fun, they like meeting people and gather a lot of online friends.

Usually they do social networking on friendster, hubpages, myspace, squidoo…. I think you can browse more to know more…. Just type social networking and see what you get.

One of my friends invites me to join a
social network last week, and what is so happening is…. This social networking pays for referring people hang out on their site.

At first I am so lazy to join one more social network…. But my friend in so nice that he remind me to give it a try, however I don’t lose anything, I just have to sign up, refer people and have fun there.

Even they have some programs that can generate money easily. So I don’t see why not.

Like my friend said, you can do it just for fun, or do is as one of your business. Or hmmnnnn…. Maybe both, It’s a fun way getting more pocket money.

However, check this
social network yourself, or you can just sign up and start to play.