Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Zlio Store

Actually what I am going to talk now is like a pretty crazy idea. But it works to make me happy by shopping around (just like shopping without take out some money).

Maybe you heard about Zlio Store (http://www.Zlio.com)?

It’s free for the members to open a shop selling anything they want. So anyone could register and open a shop.

But what is the relation with shopping habits? Well, by opening a store you suppose to set op the product, what you are going to sell, the layout, and anything else. So, when you are choosing your product, it’s actually like shopping (at least for me it feels like shopping, I choose many beautiful, even luxurious items for my store display).

By choosing many items I want, I feel like shopping. I don’t buy anything but I am happy. Especially if there is somebody buys something through my store I will get some commission. Well, I think its worth to try.